Sunday, June 26, 2011

Truth of the Matter Is...

My house is only clean looking from 11:00pm to 7:00am anymore.
If your stopping by, the kids will most likely just have diapers on.
Potty training...don't get me started.
One, two, or three kids are always crying.
They take turns.
The two oldest purposely pick on each other and on their sister.
My husband, eats, sleeps, and works.
We never see him it seems like.
I'm ready for days off.
He's ready for days off.
Not happening anytime soon.
So here's to another day in paradise.
I'm surviving, day by day.
Ending each night in total defeat.
And starting each day with new zest.
At least all of the kids sleep through the night.
Knock on wood.
Gotta go.
I hear the cereal bags opening up.

Me, A haggard mom.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...