Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sewing Days

Lately I've not done much sewing.
I think I've burned myself out.
Don't worry it won't last long.
I've found the quilt I want to do for my bed.
Now to find 116 different fabrics.
Other then that.
I have so many projects that need done.
Page's quilt quilted, Grandma's quilt quilted to name some.
A whole bunch more needing quilted.
But I did get this top sewn together.
I like it.
Trying to decide weather to add more stars or what.
I'm calling it Milky Way of Colors.

I've also done these wonky hearts for the Sew Bee Wonky Bee.
They were fun and I really liked how they turned out.

Oh and here's my little Melody.
This is the picture that I used for her newborn announcement.
She is such a sweetheart.

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! What a doll! I love the Milky Way! So pretty and those hearts are fun! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...