Monday, June 20, 2011

Thoughts for a Tuesday

I'm sitting here.
Just got done changing diaper 56,893 of the day.
Don't believe me?
You go have three unpottied children.
It's the truth.
Another truth...
I hate mice.
They LOVE my house though.
Guess that comes with the territory of a 1980's trailer.
My future dream home has no mice residing in it.
I like my future house.
It has no suprise remodel's like this one does.
Yep, we had water leaking in our floor.
Two big squisy bubbles in th floor tipped us off.
HuBby has tore the floor apart.
The fridge is in our living room.
But at least it wasn't a broken pipe or water leaking in from the roof.
No, my new dish washer machine has been slowly leaking where a fitting was wrong.
I guess it's one way to get new flooring.
Maybe I'll go for new cabinets too.
Anyways I just seen another mouse.
I'm going to intensify my trap line.
Wish me luck and I hope you tuesday is better.
Me, the mighty mouse trapper

3 comments:

  1. Greetings from a very big fan. Rocco78

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate days like that! Hope it gets better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! I'll take a snake in the garage over a mouse in the house any day. Maybe the mouse wanted to go swimming in the puddle under the dishwasher? ;) You definitely found a creative way to get a new kitchen floor!

    I hope your day gets better from here on out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...