Friday, June 24, 2011

On My Mind

The last few weeks I've had my children's education on my mind. Daisy doesn't officially start preschool till next year but she has such a thirst for knowledge that I thought I would start teaching her stuff in a more structured setting then we do things now. Which means I've been researching and documenting different homeschooling ideas for preschoolers. All this reasearch though as me wondering when it is time for the girls to go to school what's the best way? Homeschool, private, or public? I once was a strong advocate for public but now I don't know. What ate your thoughts on the topic?

1 comment:

  1. I just finished homeschooling Sivai for a year. It was an amazing and exhausting experience. I will be sending him back this year and I'm apprehensive, but I think it's matter of what you know is right for your kids. One thing I can say, K12.com was a huge help and if you are planning to homeschool it has to be a total commitment of your time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...