Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thanks Dad.


My Dad is the BEST dad in the world. I'm sorry you can fight me all you want on this but its true! He taught me from an early age that hard honest work is such a blessing. He loves the land and his lifestyle. He could have been an engineer, or worked at NASA. Seriously he has that type of brain. But he loves the feel of a good horse under him and the view of his children, crops, and animals growing together. He taught me all about life from birth to death at a very early age. I was given responisbilities by him at an early age, which makes me a responsible adult today. The other thing I very much admire about him is that he does what he love and therefore he is truly happy with his life.

I love you Dad! Thanks for all that you have taught me and how you raised me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...