Friday, November 5, 2010

Payday

Don't you just love payday? That time when the check comes rolling in for all that hard work you've been doing for the past little while, and you know you've been rewarded.

Don't you just hate payday? Once the cool the check is here, then comes the bills and grocery shopping to do for the next two weeks. Or at least thats how things go down here.

I am thankful that my husband has a job and we do have a steady pay check every two weeks. I'm also grateful for the restraint I put on us so we can get that much farther outta debt. My favorite quote. "Livin' like poor people now, so we can be rich later on!" Yep its nice, especially when I see that money piling up in the bank account, knowing that I'm going to have my tractor paid off when the first payment comes due in January. AWESOME FEELING!!! Then soon I'll have no more school loans and if my caculations are right and we are still at the same job making the same money...our land will be free and clear in SIX years. Even more awesome!!!

I'm looking forward to the day that the paycheck will just have to buy the neccesities of life and can go to savings and retirment to sit and build so when the time is right, we can retire and farm. What do you want to do when you retire and get to live off your hard earned saved money?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...