Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Random Thoughts on a Wendnesday

...Not sure I'm ready for winter time to be here...
...Winter is defintaly here in FULL force on the high mountain desert...
...Really excited for my sisters wedding coming up in Feburary...
...Because of the time change my girls wake up at 5:30-6:00, but they are to bed by 8:00-8:30, kinda nice...
...Koda is on days off...
...Love it...
...I actually feel motivated to finish some UFO's...
...Have so many don't know where to start...
...Starting to have totally random thoughts at 1:00am...
...They keep me up all night...
...Wish I had the lawn planted before the snow and frost came...
...Maybe next year...
...I am thankful today for a warm house and no frozen water...
...So far...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...