Friday, November 19, 2010

November Bee Blocks

For the Bee in My Bonnet Group she sent some creepy fabric and asked for a broken dish block style. I really like this block style and will have to remember it for future reference. The material she can keep though. It was weird...like Alice in Wonderland weird.  
 Next was the Newbee block. She just wanted something square or rectangle and didn't mind if they were wonky... so my creation. A wonky nine patch. I really like it. Sorry its not better ironed. I do know to do that!



These next blocks are the ones I made for this quarters 3x6 bee. The one on the right is the one I made for me and a close up of how they look. The picture on the left is all the blocks I sent out. I also used my newly aquired EQ7 program to figure these out. Love it!

 These Blocks were made for the Sew Easy Being Green Group. I thought this was a really fun block to do and way easy. It would be an easy quilt to throw together.
The last block is for the Bee Quilted group...only we did no quilting this time. She had fun Christmas fabrics. I liked this block too and was glad she gave us the directions so I can add it to my piling up stack of other fun block and quilt ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...