Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Bit of News

Well we feel its time to shout it out. We are expecting the stork to stop by our house around May 1st to deliver our third child...a baby girl. We are excited for her to come, but yes we had our hearts set for a boy. And this pregnancy has been so much different that we felt maybe it really was a boy. But the lab tech said 90% sure its a girl...so here we are. So lucky me I get to have three girls under the age of two, for two weeks before Daisy turns three...I'm crazy, but somehow I'll survive. So I'm going to go and plug in a Christmas show and start cutting out fabric for the stockings I'm going to make for our kids. Yes I have tons of laundry to do and I need to clean the house, and start dinner, but I figure I can do the laundry around the cutting of fabric, the housework can wait till tomorrow, and dinner...well I'll get there. Hope you have a good evening, especially with this blizzard blowing in and for sure going to turn our desert land into a white world.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats. :) I thought that my little guy was going to be a girl since my pregnancy was a little different too, but the ultrasound said a boy 99% sure and sure enough we got a little boy! I truly believe that Heavenly Father sends us the spirit children were meant to have. Your an awesome mom! :) Maybe number 4 can be a boy huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! Congrats! At least you don't have to buy a whole bunch of blue things, but I know from experience even little boys look cute in pink. :) I am really happy for you guys and can't wait to read about all your new adventures with number 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's so exciting.. and Hey, at least you know how to handle girls already :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou everyone!! We are excited...although I am very nervous too. But I can do it right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...