Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Young Victoria


Last night as I was finishing the binding on my daughters quilt I was watching this show 'The Young Victoria' I liked it although I felt that it just ended, I think they could've had a better ending. But I loved the music in it, so soothing and relaxing, I'm seriously thinking that I should find the soundtrack. I never thought of myself loving the classical music but I loved this movies. Maybe I'm just older and more mature that I can appriecate it or maybe it was cause it was 10:00 at night after a long day of dealing with a two year old while grocery shopping and the music just helped me to relax and let go of the days frustrations. IDK but I loved the music and I got my quilt finished and binded now just off to the wash and onto the bed!! Yay one project down many left to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...