Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Projects

Projects, Projects, Projects thats seems to be all I do (well the only extra stuff I do)
I have so many projects piled up unfinished, cause I see something cute and I want to do it so I get started then something else catches my eye haha. Lets see I have :
  • Watermelon Quilt 1/2 blocks sewn, started 3/2010
  • Garden Quilt 7/8 of blocks sewn, started 3/2005
  • Koda's Quilt Just needs borders, back, and quilted, started 6/2008
  • 2010 BOM Quilt (top will be done 12/2010)
  • Daisy's Quilt pinned and started quilted, started 10/2009
  • Page's Quilt cut out, started 10/2009

Plus all the projects I want to start and already have them in my mind:

  • Patriotic Pinwheels throw sized quilt
  • Sugar & Spice queen sized quilt
  • living room curtains

Those are only the quilting projects I also have scrapbooking that I need to catch up on, a garden to finish planting (although its probably good I haven't after seeing the snow from last night), and I would like to make some more dresses for Daisy, maybe Page too. Plus I have to finish Koda's b-day present, of all his mission pics scrapbooked, I'm halfway done with only a little less than a month to finish it, better get crackin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...