Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blocks, Blocks, Blocks

Its been a block party here at my house the last couple of days. I organized a block exchange with five other ladies from around the basin here. We are doing a Patriotic Pinwheel block exchange. Each of us are doing two different pinwheel blocks six times each then we will exchange them with each other and end up with 12 different blocks to use in our quilt. The criteria is:

  • must be pinwheel patterns

  • must be done in red, white, and/or blue

  • 12" finished squares
I got the inspriation on day when I was blog hopping and came across p.s. i quilt's blog and her pinwheel quilt-a-long (I'm sure some of you know of it), well the thought came, hey I should do something like that only an exchange. So I got some ladies to agree and WA-LA we had a group. Our goal is to have all the blocks done by June 15th so we can get our quilts finished by July 4th.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I can't wait to see your finished red, white and blue quilt! I'm in the Wonky Bee with you, by the way! My blog is: http://www.paperstarfish.prettyposies.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...