Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Slang & Faith

So in my post about the fourth I mentioned two thoughts that have been circultating my mind. Well here's what I think.
(Disclaimer: This is just my personal thoughts and the terms are just apart of my culture, not trying to slam anyone else's cultures)

~Thought #1~
Afro-American Engineered.
OR Jerry Rigged
OR Nigger-Rigged
OR Rednecked
OR Hillbillied
OR you get the point.
~Thought #2~
Without faith they are just two sticks tied together.
I really like this thought for it explains exactly what Faith is {believing without seeing}.
Faith does not just apply to religous aspects; I believe we need to have faith like this in order to get us through all the trials in our life whether they be big life changing trials or smaller ones, we have to have faith that the outcome will be the best for us, cause we don't know what the outcome is going to be in anytime.
Here's another quote that I have recently found that I'm quite fond of:
Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not. ~ Oprah Winfrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...