Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 24th

Ok some I'm about a week late! Sorry.
For the 24th I was planning on going up to Cowboy Chirstmas at the Hill's with my dad and brothers, since my mom was laid up from her surgery still. But we had that big storm on Thursday which brought flood waters down all around the ranch, and messed up all their water and dams. So my dad and brothers thought it would be more fun to stay home and work on with their rented backhoe then come hang out with family. My sister and Megan didn't want to go, so I had no one to go with. I totally forgot about my Aunt Renee and her family probably going. So I changed plans and we went to the parade with Rashell and Alexis, then to a 85th birthday party for Koda's Great-Grandma Liebhardt. After that we went home and hung out. It was fun, but I really missed out on the true fun with my wild Chew family...
Oh well heres some pics from the day.

(Auntie Megan, Auntie Janessa, Page, and Daisy)

(At the Parade waiting for candy)

(Alexis What a cutie!)

(I really liked this fire truck)

(Waving to Smokey the Bear)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...