Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bee Quilted Block

Haha I'm totally a sewing nerd!! I got the fabric for Tracy's block today in the mail. Got home and laid out the fabric, contempleted it for awhile, cut it up, sewed it back together, fixed a mistake (well actually I just didn't like it so I changed it), laid it out and quilted it. The only way I was able to do this, both girls had a nice long nap, at the same time. Absoulutly AMAZING!!!

This block also went together fast for I already knew exactly what kind of block I was going to do. You see I did a practice one a couple of days before just so I could make sure I had the size diminsions right since I cut it down from a 12" block to a 10" block. I actually really like it and I'm glad I made the practice block, for I forsee a quilt being made maybe just from practice blocks all in this color scheme, hmmm, don't know....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...