Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dreaming

Yes I've been dreaming.
All sorts of stuff have been floating around in my dreams.
Like a weedless yard.
A non-imaginary fence around my yard and house.
My future dream home.
And this, my future ride.
I'm having more kids someday.
Might as well have the towing capacity for them right. ;)
Ah, I see once of these beauties driving down the road and I just sigh with extreme love and want.
To think I'm actually drooling over a "mom" car.
OH my....I must be a mother and no longer a kid.
I've grown up!!!
I'm going to go get a paper bag.
Excuse me.......




....well at least I'm not drooling over a van right?

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I love it! It has happened to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of the Durango personally. Two of Aaron's siblings have one and to be honest I can't wait till I have one too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...