Sunday, August 7, 2011

ABC & 123 Preschool Time

Well I'm doing it.
Homeschooling Daisy.
I'm jumping in all the way.
Ok well I'm only committing to this year and preschool right now.
Its actually just more structured playtime with mommy.
She gets ton of sensory and outdoor learning all the time.
I figured I'd bring in a little more crafts and introduce more structure to our day.
Hopefully it works.

The past month or more I've been getting ready.
I've decided to combine
The Letter of the Week program from Confessions of a Homeschooler,
 coahbutton
and



Raising Rockstars preschool from 1+1+1=1.
We will also be doing a circle time.
It will be interesting.
We are also going to start doing FHE. Yes I'm recommiting! I have a hard time doing it. But I've decided to use this outline from this blog.

I'm going to be going with the 2010 schedule for I feel it is more what my girls need right now.
I hope I can do it. Daisy has been helping me and she seems like she enjoys what we will be doing.
We will also be including Page with our "structured" playtime when she wants.
We will also be doing lots of practical life skills.
They already do, they help me out everywhere.
But it will be lots of fun to share them with you!
Here they are helping pitting the apricots!

Wish us luck, we start this month!
I'm kinda nervous, but excited too!

To make sure I commit I'm linking up to these parties.


Tot School
Tot School At 1+1+1=1

Preschool Corner @ Homeschool Creations





2 comments:

  1. Yeah! :) I'll make sure to read your blog to get preschool ideas to use with my little guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm a little late, but I think this is a great idea! I can't wait to see what you do. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...