Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

  • About 5:49 this morning I woke up in a panic when I realized my dear husband was still in bed. He was supposed to be at work at 4:30!!!! Turns out he's got the next four days off. :)
  • This pregnancy is so weird and I feel like it's kicking my butt. I know I shouldn't be complaining, cause others have way worse pregnancies, but this is by far my worst one.
  • Month three of no water has begun. Hopefully by the end of this month I'll have some.
  • Starting to feel the urge to get my house deep cleaned and prepared for the baby.
  • I'm ready for bed already and its not even noon.
  • I'm going to go take a nap.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you reserve thinking for tuesdays-i think i will start doing that too! And I remember when I started 'nesting' and it suddenly became very important that i repaint all the trim in my house. twice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...