Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 4 (30 Day Photo Challenge)

So I'm switching Day 4 & 5 around, for I'm at my mom's today since Page is now sick and I don't have water to use the washing machine to keep enough blankets clean for her. The picture I want to use for Day 4 is on my computer, so I'll do Day 5 A picture of a favorite memory. So here is Day 5's Challenge on Day

Feeding Cows.

Ty in tractor, Janessa and I on the hay
I've feed cows my entire life and what a joy it has been. I know totally crazy sounding, chores aren't supposed to be fun. But believe me when you are a kid they are a blast. Just ask my almost 3 year old. The minute its time to feed cows I know about it. And if we are going to the ranch oh, she is first in line to help feed. I know that I was much the same way, just as my siblings all were. As I've gotten older I've realized that I'm  a part of a minority who got to have this kind of lifestyle on an everyday basis. And I'm so lucky! I can't imagine growing up any other way and to all of you who didn't get to experience these kinds of things, I'm sorry, cause it is truly something worth experiencing, especially as a young child! I'm also so very grateful that I can raise my children much the same way and I hope that they enjoy it as much as I did. Of course, I think they are well on their way according to past adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...