Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 2 (30 Day Photo Challenge)

Day 2...A picture of you and someone you've been the closest to the longest. At first thought I think of Elizabeth my best friend from childhood and grade school, same with Erica. But as I look farther back I think of my twin cousin Quayle, my sister Janessa, and my cousin KaDee. The more I ponder it though and try to pick who I've been the closest to the longest. My sister is the one who wins out. She has been there for 22 years of my life and has always been my friend. As it turns out I don't have a recent picture of us on my computer, they are all on my laptop, so I'm going with a favorite of mine of us. This was when I was 2.5 years and she was 1 years in the winter of 1989. (Wow....that seems forever ago!)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...