Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 13 & Day 14

Day 13-- A picture of your favorite artist or band.
Hands down that is Chris Ledoux. Although I'll admit it, I LOVE Zack Browns voice, its almost like I'm having an affair on my husbands voice, thats how much I love his voice. But Good ole' Chris is number one.


Day 14-- A picture of someone you couldn't imagine your life without.
This is hard, cause I would have a very hard time adjusting to life without some people in my life, Koda, the girls, my parents, even missing my siblings would be way hard. But because of the knowledge and faith I have in a greater plan, I know I will see them all again. So I guess the hardest thing would to not have that faith, to not know who my Savior is, to not have Jesus Christ in my life. So he tops my list, and right after it's Koda.

1 comment:

  1. So true! :) I'm about to post on the person who has gotten me through the most and I've decided to post on the Savior. I am also so grateful to have Jesus Christ in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...