Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Days 6, 7, & 8

So I've had the computer turned off for a few days now, its been nice. So to catch up on my Challenge.

Day 6-- A picture of someone you'd love to trade places with for a day.
This was an interesting one cause I really don't know who to trade places with. Someone famous? Like Queen Victoria or Barbie maybe. Or maybe someone closer to home, my mom or grandma. But
truly I would love to trade places with a younger version of myself. Anywhere from the age of two to like age teten would be perfect. Life was so carefree and worryless. Yep thats who'd I be. A little girl again.


Day 7--A picture of your most treasured item
Obviously my most treasured item is my family followed closely by my knowledge of life. But I'll go more materilistic for this challenge. My truck. I love it, I'm sad that only a couple of kids away I'll have to get a new one. It's sad.






Day 8--A picture that makes you laugh
If this picture doesn't make you laugh, then I don't know what will. The great thing is, I get to live with this little comedian.

2 comments:

  1. that funny we both wanna be kids again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking a lot of taking on this 30 day picture challenge. I think I will! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...