Sunday, July 31, 2011

1 step forward; 2 steps back

That's how I feel life is going for me right now.
I feel like I can't get anything accomplished.
Except basic survival.

Maybe it is the extra kid?
I remember when I had Page it took about two to three months to find my groove again.
It has been three months since Melody was born.
Somedays I have a groove and totally kick butt.
Other days I'm lucky if I get the floor swept after we eat.

But then again I feel like we've been hit with a baseball bat over and over.
Maybe that's why I'm not getting much done.
Started with no water for four months.
Having a baby.
Putting our water line in.
Having to remodel the kitchen (btw I'll ave to post about that).
And now Page getting burned.
Plus during all this we've been putting in a sprinkler system.

Maybe someday I'll discover my groove again.
Until then its one step forward and two back.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Marlynn. It's hard having three little ones...and you definitely have faced a lot of obstacles lately! Hang in there. Someday, you can do the dishes and sweep the floor in peace. For now, do your best to enjoy those babies!

    How is Page's hand doing?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...