Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Day of Skirts


Today I got three skirts sewed. My plan was to get two finished for my nieces that we give to for Christmas...but now that I have them done, and Daisy has already tried one on...I may just keep them for her. I was also able to get one made for Page. Is that selfish of me to keep them for my girls? I originally bought the material to make skirts for my girls, but then later on decided to make them for the nieces. Problem is, I don't know if their mom will have them wear them. Whereas I know my girls will wear them....hmmm....I don't know what to do...What do you think? I think they turned out really cute!


Isn't it amazing how two skirts can look so different even will all the same fabric's used in them?

Oh and can you believe it...its already December!! Crazy. In 23 almost 22 days my baby girl will be a walking one year old...snifff...so fast.

**Edit** I've decided to give the skirts to the nieces. I think they will love them and have a lot of fun with them! Plus they are so easy to make, I can make Daisy tons! **


2 comments:

  1. who wouldn't have their daughters wear them? they are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirts all turned out so cute! I'm am just so excited that I found your photo in the Moda Bake Shop flickr pool and that you enjoyed my tutorial. :) It's just a thrill for me to see your results!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...