Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Well the jolly ole fat guy in a red suit came and visted our house Christmas Eve and the girls thought that it was  just plain AWESOME!! I always try to get some pictures taken, but I"m not the best. Here is the few I do have. I have some on another camera, but I'll have to wait till I get home to get it! 
Stuff from Santa
Books and Movie
Page's Stocking and gifts

Page grabbing and checking out all her toys

Daisy's stuff from Santa 
Daisy putting on all the jewlery she got in her Princess bag
Daisy putting on some of her Dress up stuff. This is what I have on the other camera all of her dress up stuff. It was defintaly the 'gift' of the year. Good thinking Nama
I have no idea what the smirk is all about. But there's my handsome husband.
Page playing in the box
Page's favorite gift. A blow up ball pit. Another great Idea Nama.
We had quite a good Christmas. We started it out at hour house and then traveled over to Koda's mom's and Dad's to eat breakfast and open gifts. (Again Pics on a different camera). Then we went home fed the cows and headed out to the Ranch to open gifts and eat lunch with my family. Also on Sunday we went to Koda's parents and had dinner with the whole family since Scott was home for the holidays. It was lots of fun...although quite noisy as you can imagine with seven grandchildren five and under. Hope you all had a great Christmas. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fun Christmas! Kids make the holidays so magical an special! You've got some cute girls!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...