Thursday, April 29, 2010

Morning Reading Time

So as you all know I love to read. But even after reading the same children books a million times they get a little tiring. (For me mind you, the girls love the repeats!) Well my mom has been cleaning out her room at school, since they have to move out due to remodeling of the school. So she has given us a bunch of books that she no longer wants!! Of course some of them already have my name in them since they once upon a time were mine. :0) So this morning I leave my
girls on my bed to get some milk for us and come back to find....
Daisy reading to Page! I was able to finally get a picture of it, she has started doing this the last couple of days, either with her books or mine. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...