Saturday, April 24, 2010

Anniversary Star Quilt

I've finally finished my in-laws quilt and borrowed someones camara to get a picture of it before I gave it to them. This quilt is from a Buggy Barn pattern called Garden Path. I adapted the pattern a little bit. My Mom in law loves blues and so when I found these colors and fabric, I knew it was perfect for her! I quilted it on my friends long-arm machine, which was my first experience I usually just quilt on my regular machine. I've decided that I'm much better with a regular machine, but maybe someday I'll give long-arm quilting a chance again, possibly on a different brand and with a different quilting table. In the long run I like the way it turned out and the buggy barn pattern was a lot of fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...