Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Time

Ok I seriously stink at taking pictures of important events! 
Our Christmas went well. 
Santa stopped by.
Mrs. Clause fixed the gifts all pretty.
Santa slept.
The girls got magnectic dress up dolls, coloring book, reading book, really cute hats, a barbie, plus a few other stocking stuff (bathroom stuff). Daisy got her pink dress she asked for and Page got a stick horse.
Melody's stuffed animal didn't show up.
Because Cousin Cheyenne gave her the EXACT same thing the night before.
Good thing she is only 7 months and doesn't know she kinda got jipped.

They also got farm animals, fences, and a green tractor.
Believe me a huge hit!

Page in her green hat playing with the animals.

Melody and her hat, plus her babies 1st Christmas ornament.

Daisy and her barbie.

Page on Christmas. 

Melody in her Christmas outfit and Daisy's hat. 

I think she is just ADORABLE!!!
Koda and I fared out well too.
I got his goat by getting him a toy viewfinder aka a fancy spotting scope. I even did the research and found a view of a big elk for him to look at.
He didn't think it was to funny.
hahahha I did.
I got a Bosch Kitchen Mixer.
OH ya I'm happy!!!!
Hope you all had a great Christmas, Bring on the New Year!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I'm glad. I love the barn yard set. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...