Sunday, January 1, 2012

Time for new goals

2012
A new year.
A new clean slate to start anew.
Haha I wish some days!
But I am going to be making some goals.
I have quite the list.
Hopefully I can get them done!!!
Last year I succeeded in getting three of the four goals I actually wrote down accomplished.
(That's more then I thought, Go ME!)
Here is what I wrote last year.
Here is what I'm striving for this year.

Finances:
  • Pay off School Loans
  • Pay off Living Scriptures Loan (don't ask, I'm really ticked about this one!)
Health/Body:
  • Eat more home cooked/prepared Lunch meals
  • Walk/run (vigorously for 15 mins a day)
Spiritual
  • Temple once a month
  • Regular FHE
  • Study Book of Mormon
Personal
  • Read Pride and Prejudice
  • Finish top center of MY quilt
Organization
  • Sewing/craft space
  • Food Storage/storage unit
  • Control Journal
  • 72 hour kits assembled
Now that I have an idea of what goals I'm going to do, I need to create them into SMART goals, like a professor in college taught me.
I can't remember the what the acronym SMART stands for exactly but I do remember that the goals need to have a specific date, purpose, and person to achieve these goals.

Well, I guess I'd better get to getting the specifics figured out on my goals to make them SMART!

What your New Years Resolutions?



1 comment:

  1. I love the goals! They are ambitious but I know you can do it.
    I think the acronym is
    Specific
    Measurable
    Attainable
    Realistic
    Timely?

    I could be wrong but it is something like that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...