Monday, September 12, 2011

Crazy Me

Did you miss me???
I've gone crazy.
Haha.
Really I've just been way busy!!
Normal everyday stuff.
Canning.
Attempting to move three girls into one room.
Cooking.
Drs. Appts (btw I'm SICK of dr appts!!!)
A few days ago I posted on FB that I was always 2 days behind on my to-do list.
Well I think it has escalated to four.....
Go figure!
Today I spent all day running around!
Dentist Appointment.
Daisy Dance Class.
Shopping for Material for T&T's wedding.
57 Days...I'd better get to sewing on the little girls dresses for it.
As in....7 little dresses.
Yep I'm CRAZY....

But hey Look at how pretty my Zucchini Jam Turned out!!!

Yes you heard me right Zucchini!!
Its delicious, if you want the recipe I'll send it to you just email me!!!
OH that reminds me I have a loaf of Zucchini Bread in the Jeep my mom left me.
I'd better go get it.
Don't you Love Zucchini season???

It's big around here and probably the only time people lock their car doors at church.


Hehe...I've never done that....hehe......

Have a Great Day!!!
Hopefully I'll soon get back into the swing of this and post a bit more!!!
Maybe once I'm not so busy and not so tired all the time.

Ok, Now Have a Great Day!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...