Friday, April 15, 2011

My Kitchen

This week I've been busy cleaning, cleaning, and organizing my kitchen. Koda gave me a hard time yesterday. He's all "Your about ready to pop out a baby, and here you are super cleaning this kitchen." Yes so I'm a woman, I'm pregnant, and it's Spring, give me a break. So I've done the different organizing challenges posted here pertaining to the kitchen as well as all my other cupboards countertops, ect. So here's the before and afters to prove it!
The Tubberware Cabinet
Before

After

Under the Kitchen Sink
Before

After

Spice Cabinet
Before

After
The pantry I cleaned and organized earlier this month, so I can check that off my list, although I do have some new idea's on how to orgainze it now.
After
The Freezer and the fridge will be done at a later date. I just filled my freezer up with a bunch of meat, going to wait till this fall when it's emptier and I'm a bit less prego to clean it. The fridge I plan on doing next week. Now onto today which is the dresser drawers...or in my case going through the girls clothes and bringing out baby clothes to put into the "new" dresser we have. Have fun today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...