Saturday, April 9, 2011

Big Girl Bed

My little Page is getting so big. She loves to follow and copy her sister in everything. She is starting to communicate quite well...Maybe only to me, but hey at least I understand her! She is a little talker and loves animals. The other day we put her crib down into a toddler bed, seeing how the baby is going to need to crib in a few months, I figure we'll get her use to a regular bed, and we'll need to put a bunk bed on the other bed and move Daisy up (that's nerve racking!)
Anyways Page loves her bed. She's fallen out only once, but its only been two days... She also had another first, she made a mess, as in pulled an entire container of kool-aid on her head. She was not happy. It was too cute I had to get a picture of it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...