Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weekend Fun

This weekend started off great!
1st Koda was home :)

2nd Nicks graduation BBQ was awesome. Got to see a lot of family and friends and see the newly graduated senior of Moffat County High! The picture is from shearing a month or so ago but I promise he doesn't look any different and Yes thats little Page he's holding she's just as cute also.

3rd Got to see the newest member of our Chew Family. Kalee Rose Ivy (sorry no pic forgot to get one). She was born on Quayle and Mines Birthday so thats cool! I was also able to give Teya her nursing cover which I made and thought it turned out incredibly cute.




4th Got to meet Janessa's fun friend Megan. She is the dark haired one on Carson's left and these pictures are from last summer when Janessa was working up in South Dakota.

5th Got our yard cleaned up

6th Went to church

7th Went up to Koda's grandpas grave

8th Had a BBQ with Ben, Tracy, their kids, and Teresa last night, great fun!

I love having a blast with my family and all of my extended family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...