Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween!!

We had such a fun Halloween this year.
The girls got to be dressed up all day long!
They were the three little ladybugs.
Adorable right??
We went grocery shopping & Daisy's dance class.
And then the main event trick-or-treating!!
We visited Grandma L in the care center.
Nama at work, Grandma S at her house.
Came home, unloaded the groceries, made some scones, and headed to our wards trunk-or-treat.
Which was a total BLAST!!!
We then went and seen Grandma Teresa and Grandpa Scott.
And on the way home they fell asleep.
:)
Koda and I had a wonderful long conversation about everything!
Seriously one of the best nights ever!!!
Next morning I woke up cleaned the house, did the laundry, and finished the flower girl dress I was making for my SIL's wedding!

I know I'm late and everyone is onto gratitude thoughts, but
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


1 comment:

  1. They are ADORABLE! I love the little freckles, especially on the baby!

    You're not too late - I haven't even posted my pics yet. We may very well be eating turkey by the time I get around to posting Halloween ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...