Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Slacker

Yep thats me.
:)
Oh you didn't notice I was gone?
Phew....
So Happy.
Nah I've been in super mode.
Decluttering, cleaning, getting ready for winter.
That kinda thing.
I'm thinking it will probably go on for a little bit.
I'm hoping I can get my storage unit organized before snow hits.
But where I'm from snow could hit....
....tomorrow and not leave until.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................next April.
Go figure....

Hope your having a great fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...