Friday, October 29, 2010

Spontanous Vaca

Up at Three Corners.
So this past five days has been the deer hunt here in the great state of Utah. This is actually a time I dread...I'm not a fan of hunters. Hunting I'm fine with its the hunters I'm not. Well I married into a family, that vacation is saved up for only hunting...MAJOR ADJUSTMENT!! As you know from a previous post, I really dislike camping, so there was NO WAY I was going to go up there. Well I finally decided Friday that I would go up that night and we'd be home Saturday night, so we could go to church. Ended up coming home Sunday morning. Well Sunday afternoon/evening Koda was on his way back up...and I just had a very sad and lonely feeling. I missed my husband. I had hardley seen him at all this whole month. So I called him up and away we went as well. I wouldn't say I had fun, but it was ok. I was able to spend some time with Koda and my girls did wonderful for camping their first time. Hunting, frankly, is boring, much like camping. It was cold and very windy. The girls had a blast though. I know it was the right thing to do, even though I left my house in complete disarry. Anyways some fun pictures!

Ready to go hunting, got all dad's stuff on!

Grandpa with five grandgirls.
Page hunting
Looking for the deer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...