Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MIA

Lately you've probably noticed I've been seriously Missing In Action. I'd love to say it was because I was throughly deep cleaning my house and it is now spotless...but I have a two yearold and a 10 month old, NOT POSSIBLE! Actually its because we've been having so much fun this weekend, which is a great reason to be MIA.

My brother and a couple of his roomates came out this weekend so we went and met them Friday and then were back out at the ranch Saturday and Sunday as well. Daisy was SO happy to see her Uncle Ty I wish I had gotten a picture of her running to him. She never left his side. She also got to riding Friday and Saturday...She loves it, everymoring I have to explain once again why we can't go "RIDE" that day. She's my daughter no doubt about that. I was also able to get some Salsa canned. It is wonderful. I used the reciepe from Get off Your Butt and Bake. Love her blog!

Monday I got most of my laundry done and my kitchen windows washed, now I just need to get the rest of the house's washed. We also stopped by and talked to my in-laws for a while that night. Lots of good converstation and Daisy and Page got to play with their cousins.

Tuesday is usally my cleaning day, I usually can't go much longer then a week without doing a through cleaning of my house. Like moping and dusting, and the bathroom. Well Koda didn't have to go to work, so we went up and visited his dad at camp (he's still elk hunting! and tommorrow he'll head up to deer hunt.) Then we stopped by my parents place and ate some yummy mutton steaks with them. Also found out my sister has set a wedding date...Feb 26, 2011. So Congrats to her, So excited!

So here it is Wednesday and I have a mile long To-Do list since I've been putting everything off. But I've gotten the laundry folded and the bathroom cleaned, as well as all the dusting done. Next is the sweeping and the moping then I'll pickup the Living Room and the girls room and get to Vaccuming. Then hopefully I'll be able to get some more windows done.

Also So sorry about no pictures, I have a bunch from this weekend I want to upload, but blogger won't let me at the moment. So hopefully soon.

Some more interesting things happening in my life. Page has decided she is no longer intersted in nursing, she's cut herself down to two almost once a day...its sad...but I'm ok with it. So I've been trying to get her to take a bottle or a sippy (I would much prefer the sippy...didn't work) with something in it. I've tried everything, last night she took a bottle with just plain old milk, now I know that your suppose to wait till they are a year old, but if thats what she wants, that's what I'll give her. She again took it just now for her nap, so our nursing days may be over. I've also completed most of Daisy's halloween costume and since its a dress she wants to wear it all the time. Also Koda should be off tommorrow and then for like 14 days!!! Some of that he'll be deer hunting but oh well. I'm happy!

Have a great day Ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...