Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Our Life in Pictures...Well Mostly Melody.

Hows life been here?
Crazy fun with all the drama you can imagine from a household with three little girls.
They have all started into a fighting/biting each other stage.
I have no idea how to deal with this.
Some exciting news, we have paid off all our extra loans. We now only have the land loan! So happy.
Anyways Melody is fighting me for the computer so I'm going to get off.
Enjoy the pictures of our life lately.
I've started Digi Scrapping, I Love it!! This is one of my first speed scraps.

She is becoming quite the comedian!

Sorry you have to tilt your head, but I've finally got one of my can shelves up and rollin' (hehe) one more to go!

A new favorite place to play.

These guys are starting to show up. Ya!! Spring is here!!

Horsey Ride.

Melody's new favorite activity, turning the main power off to the computer.

Who says I don't live in a small town???
Bonus points if you know who's cows they are.

Climbing Trees

Blasting flying orange objects.
Have to boast here. I haven't ever shot a shotgun, I haven't shot anything in over a year and a half.
On this day I got two of my four shots.
I stopped while ahead and went and cooked lunch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...