Thursday, August 19, 2010

A gift for a Friend


So I've done it again. Made another adorable nursing cover. Remember I made this one for my cousin and posted about it back here. I made this one a bit bigger and liked it even more. I really need to start taking pics of the back and other little details I put in these that make them even more enjoyable.

My friend had a baby about a month ago and we had her shower just the other day. I made her this cover and hoped she didn't already have one. She did, but it was a cheap one and small. This one is double layered and bigger so much nicer. She was happy to have it.

The other fun things about these, so easy to put together and they are very useful too.

Find my first nursing cover I made here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...